Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Blue Fern Studios - Deja Vu: My Sweet Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

A month or so ago I created this layout for Blue Fern Studios and I have released I haven't share it here on my blog.

This was the 1st project I created using the Deja Vu collection.


"My Sweet Baby Boy"



And some close ups:


I love the touches of black in this layout..makes the colours really pop and draws your eye around the layout.



I did lots of background work to this layout...its hard to capture it on camera.  Texture paste, crackle paste, inks, mists and stamping. I thoroughly enjoyed the process.



I will be back soon to share some more recent work for Blue Fern.

Have a great day :)
Min xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Min! I hope you are all well! This layout is stunning, sooooo beautiful! The colours are soft and love the texture on your background.. And adorable photo too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Min! Love the flower cluster....hope you are all well xx

    ReplyDelete