Thursday, January 15, 2015

Flying Unicorn January KOM Project

Back again today to share with you another project from the January KOM from Flying Unicorn which has all sold out.


"Delight"


The kit and addons came with lots of gorgeous chipboard frames a Melissa Frances frame and some clear frames, so I chose to centre my design around that.



Beautiful Petaloo flowers came in the kit as well.  The Prima flowers are from my own collection.



The background colour is some Inklingz "Blue My Mind"....such a stunning colour mixed with gold.


That's all for now...hope you are having a wonderful week :)
Min xo

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute photo and there are so many beautiful details! This page is gorgeous, Min :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min, I hope you are enjoying the holidays.. not long until the rush begins again!!.. but in the mean time.. time to scrap...!! This looks wonderful.. so many details.. love the colors and cute photo.. I also love the square theme on your back ground... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, so gorgeous Min :) Love the frames too!!

    ReplyDelete