Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Gift Bag


Hi there everyone,

We are so close now till the man in red arrives, I know I have 3 little excited boys in my house that are counting down the hours!!

So here is something a little festive for you.

I had this brown paper bag in my pile of "things to be altered" so I decided to create a sweet little Christmas gift bag using lots of pretties from the Flying Unicorn Store.

I started off using some music sheet paper which I had in my stash and then I placed stripes of layers using Websters Paper A Christmas Story range as well as some gorgeous lace.  I then scrapped some Gesso over the top using an old credit card.



Next I added some plasters mesh and then randomly sprayed some 13 Arts Chalk Mist in Light Blue
Oh I love this gorgeous effect. So full of texture!



Now I pile on more paper layers and lots of pretty flowers and chipboard. I have layered 2 different frames both from Leaky Shed Studios. A beautiful mix of Prima and Petaloo flowers...those red flowers are seriously gorgeous!



The bauble chipboard is from 2Crafty and I have used Tickle Me Turquoise from Shimmerz to altered as well as some glitter.


Finished it off by scattering some chipboard stars and sequences.



 Hope you like my little gift bag...its so gorgeous I am not sure I want to give it away now...lol!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, see you all in 2015!



Products from the Flying Unicorn Store:

Websters Papers - A Christmas Story
Leaky Shed Studio Chipboard - Garden Circle Frame
Leaky Shed Studio Chipboard - Oval Frame
Prima Flowers
Petaloo Flowers
Lace
Mesh
13 Arts Chalk Mist - Light Blue 
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Grab a Gold Guy
Shimmerz Paints - Tickle Me Turquoise


Other:
2Crafty Chipboard - Baubles
Studio Calico Chipboard - Stars
Glitter
Music Paper
Sequences




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kim...appreciate you stopping by. Merry Christmas to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely gift bag Min! And I hope your Christmas has been filled with love and joy!

    ReplyDelete