Monday, October 13, 2014

Once Upon a Sketch - October Challenge

Hi everyone and  Happy Monday to you all :))

The Flying Unicorn CT are guests this month at Once Upon a Sketch Challenge site. They are an amazing site with so much inspiration to help you with your creating!  This months challenge is.....

Journalling Theme: "The women/girls etc in our lives..."


 


You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is!



And here is my layout of the girls in my life...my sisters and my mum and I at my younger sisters wedding in May this year. Some private journalling on the back...can't do without these girls in my life...


"Great Day Together"



Lots of beautiful Prima products here...Prima papers, flowers and embellishments.  I have also added some Petaloo flowers.  All these products can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store.



Blue Fern circle chipboard and the really really gorgeous vellum bow from Rainbow Splendour which i have added a D'lish fabric bow on top!


 Thanks for stopping by once again...you make my day :)
Hugs and have a great week!
xo


2 comments:

  1. Hi Min! I hope things are well at your place! This is so pretty! Love all those gorgeous flowers, and the colors are pretty too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I spy Rainbow Splendour BOW!!! :) :) It looks awesome here :) .. and a beautiful page ... you do girly so well : ) :)

    ReplyDelete