Saturday, March 15, 2014

Guest Designer at Off the Rails Scrapbooking

Well I am back again today with some exciting news...

I was asked to be Guest Designer for a challenge blog called Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  Its a relatively new challenge blog with loads of inspiration and great challenges each month.  Its not very often I get asked to do this sort of thing so I jumped at the chance.  

This month the challenge is "Bling it Up"

oooh I was excited...my chance to go all sparkly...and that I did!

"Happy Memory"


I was so excited to just do something for fun. I have used some of the gorgeous MME paper range Cut and Paste...yeah finally getting around to using some of the papers I got before I had Luca :)))


Beautiful Manor House flowers and the butterfly chipboard piece is from Scrap FX as well as some Freckled Fawn heart chipboard pieces.


I totally loved getting my Twinkling H20's out again for my background,  I used Coral Berry...such a delicious colour, its sort of a combination of pink/red/orange and my Tim Holtz Distress Glitter...plus loads of gold sequins.





Hope you have a go at this challenge...gold and glitter is all the trend at the moment so if you have been wanting to have a go..here is your chance.

Thanks so much to Amanda Sousa and her team for having me this month.

Have a wonderful weekend :))
Hugs
Min xo

7 comments:

  1. you sure did bling it up nicely....This is TOTALLY STUNNING Min.... Was SO excited & HAPPY to see that you were the guest designer over @ off the rails scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all the brights and bling!! I must check out that challenge site!! :D :D
    Beautiful page :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Love all the layers and details and of course the bling! Congrats on the guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love all the sequins and flowers, beautiful layout Min, well done on your guest dt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and the sequins!!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!!!

    ReplyDelete