Friday, March 21, 2014

Flying Unicorn March OTP Project...

Hi there everyone :)))

Back with you to share this months OTP project which is available with the Main Kit at Flying Unicorn

 Each month the main kit comes with an OTP item.  I have never been a huge OTP fan...I find them fiddly and then there is always...what to do with them...lol!! But I am actually enjoying doing something different lately and the great thing about the OTP item in the kit is we get to create whatever we like and with whatever products we like (if we want to).

My boys are always collecting things...typical boys, they have loads of special treasures they find...so when I saw what this months OTP item was I decided to create them a little treasure box.



In the mixed media add on was some Martha Stewart Crackle Paint...so I first of all covered this little box with Gesso and then crackle paint.  I have used a combination of Shimmerz Vibez Blue Jeans, Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Buccaneer Bay Blue (which was also included in the add on).



Searched high and low for all my cog and gear chipboard (lol!!).  Combination of 2Crafty, Dusty Attic and A2Z Scraplets....layered them all up and used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Blue Suede Shoes, Silks Acrylic Glaze in African Jade, Stargazer and Solar Gold.



Final touches were some stamping, more Tattered Angles Glimmer Glaze in Indian Summer, Prima flowers and metal embellishments.



Wishing you all a fun filled and happy weekend...
Be back next week with more projects :)))
Thank so much for all your kind messages...
Hugs
Min xo

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute min!! Beat the boys love it too. Love the pop of orange. Happy weekend sweets!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the gears!!!!!

    ReplyDelete