Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flying Unicorn March KOM - Part 3

Hi everyone :))

Where is March going?? Can't believe we are over half way through March and I have still more to share with you all using the Flying Unicorn March KOM and add ons.  There are still some left in store so if you are after a great kit full of yummy products and great value for money...head on over.

For the layout below I was inspired by an online class I took of Georgia Heald called Pop and Colours #2.  Georgia has some crazy talent and I loved watching her process.  So the background of this layout is inspired be her...thanks Georgia and thanks for sharing your tips :))

"Catching Bubbles" 




Went with a circle theme here... the kit came with a circle Prima mask and a circle stamp from Bo Bunny...
The gorgeous Aqua blue mist here is from 13 Arts which was also included in the Mixed Media Add On.  I have used a combination of the mist and gelatos on my layout.



Got to keep going...have loads to do and deadlines approaching!!
Thanks so much for popping in :))
Hugs
Min xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Min, you are not alone in wondering where the days are going... they are flying!!! Love this layout, love your back ground and I agree Georgia has massive creative talent and I am in total awe of what she creates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this page is gorgeous!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your circles and stamping!
    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page. Love all the blues & that wonderful texture you added & what a great action shot of your two boys! Love it! Father Time has never been my friend...time in general seems to fly by way too fast for my taste...hope all is well! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete