Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flying Unicorn December Kit Creations

 
Hi everyone,
Hope this finds you all well :)
 
Just thought I would share with you all a couple projects I created using the Flying Unicorn December KOM - Magic!
 
It sure is a beautiful kit, jammed packed with so many beautiful papers and embellishments....Marion Smith Papers, Pink Paislee Colour Shine Papers, Kaiser Papers, Prima Embellishments, Shimmerz Dimenionz and Mists...so much to choose from :))
 
"You make me Laugh"
 
 
Using the gorgeous Marion Smith papers, Prima Resist Canvas & Prima Flowers, Bo Bunny Chipboard clocks and Shimmerz Dimensionz from this kit.
 


The darker blue on my masked area is some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze.




 
Next is a card I made using some of the gorgeous Kaiser Papers and a left over piece of the Marion Smith Papers in this kit.
 
 


 
 
Check out the Flying Unicorn Forum for loads more inspiration and don't forget the check out the amazing store! Flying Unicorn carries the latest and greatest products....
 
I will be back with more soon.
 
Thanks heaps for visiting :)
Hugs xo
 


3 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the wreath on your lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projekts!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete