Friday, March 30, 2012

New at Manorhouse Creations

Hi there everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

School is nearly out for Term 1 and we are really looking forward to some time out!! So before I head off to pick up Riley, I wanted to share with you all some new things that are available at MHC this Autumn.

Last month I was lucky to receive these 2 gorgeous collections from The ScrapCake.  I only had time to whip up a card, but next month you will see more!

Using My Private Happiness papers..... I did some fussy cutting around the lattice work...boy that took a while!! lol!!



Then at Manorhouse, these have been released along with loads of other gorgeous flowers....the Party Time flowers. They come in a few different colours too.


I actually did this layout at the end of last year, but because the flowers weren't being released until now, I haven't been able to show it.

Be Yourself..... The red flowers have been altered using some TA glimmermist and Shimmerz. Fussy cutting around some old Prima papers.






Have a great weekend!!
Hugs
Min xo

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!! I love the way you use those flowers! mmmm! Love..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers and your card and LO use them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Love the card and the layout. Beautiful work Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Min i love love lov your layout I love what you have done with the flower did you go over it with a heat gun I love the effect!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab photo of your boy!! I love the layered and happy bright card! And the layout is so beautiful!Great job with the flowers!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are gorgeous Min.. and the flowers are stunning.. and i actually got some MH flowers coming in my mail order.. cant wait to see them in real life!! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous creations - and I love the doilies! Are they die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Scrap Cake papers Min & I love how you used them for your gorgeous card.

    Your page is beautiful too... the colours are divine & the MH flowers are going on my "want list" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are GORGEUS!!! absolutely amazing!! those pretty colors and beautiful blooms...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire your fussy cutting . . I don't have the patience LOL! Gorgeous colour combinations you've used - love them! x

    ReplyDelete