Monday, November 21, 2011

November Prima BAP

Hi everyone :)))

Hope you all had a great weekend! Busy busy busy here...we are going away again this week so I have been madly doing the usual packing and checking the list! Always lots to do before you go away hey!

Last week I thought I would play along again at Prima with their BAP sketch.

Weekend fun.... yeh I have scrapped this photo before but I had another one lying around so thought I would have another go at scrapping it!! Background paper is Prima...a sort of oldie I think...lots of gesso, and mists and some distress inks!


A super gorgeous Prima Resin along with a Charms Creations lollipop, topped off with some beautiful Prima mirrors!


sigh...how beautiful is that butterfly...I love them!


Thanks so much for visiting and for your beautiful comments !!
Have a great week...see you next week sometime! :))
xx

18 comments:

  1. OH MIN :)) that page would have to be a new favorite of mine for yours.. its just so gorgeous... I really really love it!! I would love to see it in real life.
    ENJOY YOUR TIME AWAY :))))
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Melinda. You have done yourself proud. What on earth is that little bridge? It is totally cute. I have seen them somewhere else, but what are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIGH this is just exquisite as always Min!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I love the resin bridge seriously cute!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really lov the little bridge!! How cute is it!! A gorgeous page, love the colours and textures :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Min:):) Really love the colours, such an unusal mix!!! Yep, love those butterflies too:) Oh how lucky are you going away again, enjoy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! YEAH! BABY!!!
    Full of DIVINENESS MIN.....
    Always Inspired by your Creativity!!!!
    Enjoy your Time away.....
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty Min!! Hope you have a lovely time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous!Enjoy your time away. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those delicious blooms, have a great trip, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Amazing!!! And the bridge! I want a bridge! Where did you get it!?! I LOOOOVVVE your work - your style is so fab and so original! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow wow!! i love the cluster and layers!! STUNNING!!!!! the bridge is fabulous too... i love looking at this and just seeing so many gorgeous things tucked and layered.. i love this!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is sooooo gorgeous!! really love the colours. Yep I love those Prima resin shapes too. Enjoy your Holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely beautiful Min. WOW!! Your misting is amazing and I just love the gorgeous earthy colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page Min. Love the subtle tones and the resin bridge looks fabulous amongst the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Min, truly stunning creation.. love the colours and gorgeous detail!! Have a fab holiday :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful cluster!!!! I love it!!!!
    Hugssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb earthy colours, absolutely gorgeous in every little detail!! totally echoing Flis - it would be heavenly to see it and touch it IRL! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete