Friday, September 2, 2011

Featured.....

Hi everyone,

Just catching up on a few things that happened while I was busy moving.

How excited was I when I received an email from Christine Miller from Aussie Scrap Source asking if she could feature this layout on the ASS blog!!!! Thanks so much Chris, it was a real honour to share my work.
Featured - Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions Everyday Hermit Uncle Jim Ruler cardstock


If you missed it...check it out HERE :)))

Next is my Guest Design layout for Get Picky....love that challenge site.  Super duper excited to be GDT a 2nd time! I literally got this challenge the day of our Internet disconnection and threw this layout together in about 1/2hr!!!! I don't even think the glue had dried when I took the photo....but I LOVE this layout...one of my favourites :)))

Here is the challenge:




Together Forever.... I took inspiration from the gorgeous bouquets and tried to make my layout in that sort of design....


Flowers are Prima & and the little teeny ones are from Green Tara....fussy cutting is from some Basic Grey paper....


There's that stamping on a Purple Pumpkin button again...love it!


Yellow background paper is some oldish Prima paper and the double layered top paper is some very old Pink Paislee...I think it was from one of their Halloween collections!!!



To be in the running to win next month's guest spot OR our random prize, all you need to do is upload and link your multi-photo layouts by midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on September 13th.

Thanks again for visiting and for your lovely comments.  Its great to see you haven't forgotten me...lol!!
Will be back later for the next CCG challenge!

Have a great weekend :))
xx

17 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!!! Love these layouts - just GORGEOUS!! Love everything about them! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers...stunning layout! Adore what you've done here. Congrats on being featured, very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness woman.. your work is unreal.
    you deserve that feature in so many ways. CONGRATS
    enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness...you created this in 1/2 an hour?!?! Lordy me...it is absolutely stunning...something like that would probably take me a week! Congrats on your GDT spot & for being featured at Aussie Scrap Source - so well deserved!

    Looking forward to seeing your next CCG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love where scrapbooking is taking you Min and the amazing things that you show us - your style is truly awesome - congrats on being featured too!! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature!! Gorgeous pages, just love your take on the Get Picky inspo - would love to do this one I think!! Love all the yellow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to blow me away each and every LO.
    WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did THAT in 1/2 hour??!! AMAZING!! Such gorgeous work and congrats on being featured at ASS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melinda! How can you be forgotten??? No way! Congrats on the feature but...I stopped breathing when I saw your "bouquet" layout!!!! OMG!!!!! A piece of art! One of my favorites of yours!!! I LOOOOOOVE it!!!!
    Hugs!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, that is totally awesome. LOVE these LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOO HOO Congrats on the feature Min.. so deserved!! WOW WOW WOW I can't believe you created this in 1/2 hour.. you are a freak (meant in good way).. absolutely divine!!! Have a lovely weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous melinda, you are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adore both of these. gorgeous... half an hour you said, right ??? OMG !!!! and a big congrats on your 'featured LO' too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Both are so stunning Min!! Your creativity is just mind blowing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always inspired when I stop by your blog. I LOVE the second page, the photo peaking out is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the feature..so love your layout! Your Get Picky layout is stunning...love the dimension and beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the feature!!!! And I LOVE the page you made for Get Picky!!! You are sooooooooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete