Friday, April 8, 2011

Get Picky Inspiration #6

Happy Friday....the weekend is nearly here!!! YAY!!

Last weekend I started to play along with the latest Get Picky Inspiration picture.  Gorgeous!!! I found lots of things to be inspired by...

Here is the picture...


Love these moments - Totally inspired by the greeny/blue colours and the butterflies.  And of course I have been dying to use my feathers on a layout...so this was perfect! But the thing that stood out the most to me was the yellow print on the picture.  This inspired the title of my layout and my position...over the photos.


A close up of my pretties...feather, prima crystals and butterfly...


And just because I love them....a Purple Pumpkin button!


In other news......


DON'T FORGET PURPLE PUMPKIN IS HAVING ITS SALE TONIGHT.
FRIDAY 8TH AT 7.30PM


Make sure you are there on time....the stock sells FAST....!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great day :))
xx

11 comments:

  1. A really great LO - love your embellies - that butterfly is beautiful and so is the doily lace sticker - love that stuff. Love the BG too - yep... I love it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. I LOVE that page and that photo :)) Great work on the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love your little details...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Min.. love your yummy embellies and misting!! Have a fab weekend :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Min.. what a fantastic take on the inspiration pic ...looks a little daunting for me though ... i adore your page ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love that misting and the spots. Gorgeous embellies too. Fabbo chicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Melinda...I really love how you've created the pattern on the background too! and not to mention those beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWEE this is a stunner elinda, those yellow letters dead centre reallymakes this one pop!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is so beautiful.. great photos to remember! love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Min! love the colours and that title really pops!!

    ReplyDelete