Monday, March 28, 2011

Its Raining....

its pouring....well not really but its raining again!!! Just that annoying rain, stops, starts, stops starts...oh well its nice and cool for a change today so I shouldn't complain...just as long as we don't get too much!

Well since DH worked on Saturday I had a little play around with the SUYS Sketch.  I was determined to use up some old (I mean old) papers.  So I pulled out some My Minds Eye Breaking Free papers...yes told you they were old..and I put them to good use (I think!!!).

Added criteria:
  • Handmade Embellie 
  • Number in the title 

Sketch:


100% Surfer Style:  Photo is really deceiving...we were not really at the beach but at a park in Rockhampton which had these surf boards to test out our balance skills...the boys loved them!


My handmade embellishments....doily and button from Purple Pumpkin (of course!)

Love my new Prima flower... :))


Speaking of Purple Pumpkin...check out today's announcement...I am being introduced there today..lucky last! hehe!!

Also the next sale date is:

Monday 4th of April 2011 at 7.30pm


I am sure Sam will be updating the blog shortly with some yummy sneaks, so make sure you pop back from time to time. 

Ooooh its nearly the end of the month again so just a reminder...Have you completed these challenges??


Enjoy your week :))
xx

15 comments:

  1. awwww how adorable, it really does look like a beach pic!! Love that flower xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have used the old papers brilliantly. I love the pics and yep, he looks like he is at the beach. I just love that little number plate and your button and twine. Lurve the paint too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower too, gorgeous LO and I am not the only one I see that feels a need to use up some stash :) I have some really OLD papers too.....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that layout is gorgeous, super cute pics too

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love those little houses and the twine bow is fab!!! I love the little clip at the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo. if you did not mention a thing we all would think man this little dude can surf at the beach!!! LOL
    love the LO i think all of it is great.. WOW WEE
    have a great day and week
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute LO MIn, fab colours. it's a great feeling using up papers we've had in the stash for ages isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Min! Love the colours and the papers! and the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! So glad I found you! I am our newest follower. I am off to check out those challenges!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. o Min, I love that page :)) great colours and AWEOME photos.
    love those number plate thingos.. what are they??
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Min! Your work is so amazing. I am amazed everytime I come here! :D :D :D
    It's a wonder that you are not in SBM every month like HEAPS because you are so good! I hope you are subbing! I love your style, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love what you've done with this Kaiser range Min! Gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO, Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. look super fantastic... love those photos.. woot woot... thanks for joinin in..

    ReplyDelete