Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out of the Hat

Hello everyone,

I have been a terrible blogger this last week but not due to lack of creativity...just due to....well life!! Life has a way of getting in the road of my hobby (lol!!) but today I have made some time to share with you my layout for this months challenge at Out of the Hat.  Loved last months so much I thought I would join in again seeing as tho the criteria was so "me".

* Cardboard
* Painted background
* String

My take:

(Know that you are always Loved)


I used Gesso as my background paint....love using Gesso, it gives it a nice strong finish.  Otherwise just using up some bits and pieces from my ever growing stash!  See that cute little bike charm...it came in my pack from My2Angels...my win at Scrap the Boys a few months ago!

Thinking of my Grandma today....her sister passed away last night.  Wish I could go and see her and give her a hug. I know she would be feeling it without my Grandad there beside her.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments...love them all ! :)
xo

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Min!! I'm so loving paint at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the painted background and how cute is that little charm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Melinda! The cardboard background looks great and I agree that the criteria is really 'you'!!! Love the bright flower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked layout!!!!! This looks amazingly awesome!!!!! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it min ... one of my faves is cardboard with white paint smeared all over it!!... you are a creative machine atm! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect. I too love cardboard and paint. Love your layers and details like the butterfly, bike and string. Gorgeous LO.

    ReplyDelete