Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello Monday

Another weekend gone... hope you had a good one...I know I did. A lovely weekend away, shopping, relaxing, exploring and discovering a new town, well worth the 6hr round trip!!! . Back to the real world today tho!

Last week I scrapped a few challenges at Bons. A sketch provided by Mal was this, along with extra criteria of:

*something metal
*stamped background
*mostly handwritten title *gasp*

Here is my interpretation of the sketch. Love my Ali Edwards film strip stamp..mmmm!





The Room of the Month (ROTM) was this beautiful outdoors room...wish it was mine!...sigh...Anyway, some of the girls at Bon's have been creating awesome LO's lately using paint and I was very inspired to get my paints out again.

So I created this....photo of my littlest man on the day of his 2nd birthday!



All buttons on these two LO's are from Purple Pumpkin...Sam really out does her self...they are GORGEOUS!!

Hope you are all having a great start to your week!

Love
Min xo

7 comments:

  1. oooh LOVE em min! love the bubble wrap paintwork and the clustering of elements!! good to hear you enjoyed your w/end... we didn't go - sick little fella... hoe you have a good week.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog and lovely comment:) Stunning LO's and I love the filmstrip stamp too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHH Min love these LO's specially the top one, swoon.

    always such a source of inspiration hun <3

    xx

    hey if you ever want to email me
    lukecole91@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love all the embellishments and paint effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love the blue, black and Kraft. Great colour combo and the LO is just fab. The banners look awesome. Green, yellow and kraft also a fave. Super paintwork, layering and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done so well with the criteria Min. Both your layouts are fabulous. You rock paint effects girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun!! Love the first one - especially the music and the doily. Now you have me all inpsired :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete