Friday, October 8, 2010

Something different...

This month I decided I wanted to broaden my horizons and try some different challenges...so after a little blog hopping I remembered a while ago I had signed up to the challenge site "Out of the Hat" but never had a chance to complete on of their challenges. Yesterday I sat down and did my first challenge and LOVE it!!

Criteria this month is:
Book page
Scallops
Handmade embellishment (mine is one from the STB denim swap, plus a Purple Pumkin Button)


Here it is....my boys love to play chasies!!!



Have a great weekend!

Love
Min xo

8 comments:

  1. I love their challenges too!!! hope i get a chance to play along this month :-) A great page, love all the embellies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks incredible Min! Love the photos and your layout is perfect. :)
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Min, love the all the little embellies and I'm loving paint splatter at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting your blog for the first time, and was surprised to immediately see the denim flower I made for the STB swap! Anyway, I've looked through your blog now and you have so many gorgeous little boy layouts - you've given me so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing, and I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic LO Min. They look like they're having a ball:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of this Min. The papers and colours are great and perfect photos to match. The design is really eye catching too. Fabbo work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome LO Min, super inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous boy page min .. love it! x

    ReplyDelete