Thursday, July 29, 2010

REMEMBER....

LIFE MAY LEAD YOU WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT, BUT HAVE FAITH THAT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE!


Just wanted to share this quote I found in a book while I was packing up. I have been mulling over it for the last few days. While I never in my wildest dreams imagined moving to Emerald, never thought I would move from the city, never pictured myself living just around the corner from my sister, be in a place so far away from both sets of family...this quote has helped me feel 'okay' about this move. All things happen for a reason. We are meant to be where we are for a reason.

ONE week today my lovely house will be empty...all my precious possessions will be on a train on its way to Emerald. I am not sure if you get sentimental about things or allow yourself to get attached to things but I DO! This house, while its not my dream house nor a perfect house, its been the house where we bought two beautiful little bundles home from the hospital, many milestones have been made by these two little boys in this house...their 'firsts' in everything and where I had a 'first' of experiencing the joy of being a mother....so today I am sad to think that soon I will have to say goodbye to this house, a place where I have had so many happy memories but I know that as long as we are together, we can all make a new set of memories in a new place.


Phew.....that was a bit heartfelt hey! Well I have finally packed up the last of all my scrap stuff, so nothing new to show today. Its been raining off and on all day which has been great for the gardens.
2 MORE SLEEPS TILL BRAD COMES HOME!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Min xo

5 comments:

  1. I believe that things happen for a reason, too...including moving house/towns. I'm sure you will all grow together as a family in your new move/venture....and yes, you'll make lots of great new memories.

    Best of luck with everything Min <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was beautifully said. You know, this is what blogs are about, there for YOU, a dairy, and in a 12 months you will be able to look back read that post and realise where you are, that you did!!!
    YOU have done a brilliant job looking after those boys all by yourself, something that deserves a lot of credit. These sorts of things, really show who your true family and friends are, the ones, that phoned you, emailed you, offered help and support you.
    Your the hero to me :) :) :)
    Cant wait for you to be here and to help you great those memories :) xx

    PS its natural to get attach to anything :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HellO Melinda
    When we moved towns, a sweet friend gave me a bookmark that says, BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED. That really helped me! A positive attitude makes all the difference, right?
    Happy days ahead!!!
    Love TANYA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I'm so jealous (in a happy for you kind of way) coz Emerald is wonderful!! Okay, I'm biased. It's my 'home'. I'd go back in a blink. And compared to where we are now, it's a huge city!! ;) I hope it's a happy adventure for you :)

    ReplyDelete