Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Untiltled

ever done a LO with no title??? I don't think I have until now. But I love this one and felt the photo didn't need a title. Bon's colour challenge for the CC was pink, cream, black and white along with newspaper, no title and her quote "Sometimes, beauty is not only skin deep". Using lots of yummy products from Leeann Pearce's Chip Chop Shop again.


The newspaper is behind the photo which I smeared cream paint on it.

Well best keep going and keep scrapping hey! Just waiting for some paint to dry....it takes forever in this dreary weather!

Love
Melinda xo

6 comments:

  1. Awww Melinda, I really do love your work!! This Lo is so stunning. That photo just pops off the page!! (Gorgeous photo that it is!! :-))
    Love Sonya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is GORGEOUS!!! love it heaps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the colour combo and what a lovely photo :-) so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo, Min...so, so special & you've scrapped it magnificently :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Min. You don't need a title for this gorgeous photo! You've done a fantastic job. I love the embellies too. It compliments your photo beautifully!
    Take care.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning page! I think there's definitely no title needed! It's soo beautiful... probably helps that the piccie is so beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete