Friday, April 16, 2010

Just gotta say...

I LOVE this page!!

It came together so quickly too. Yesterday while the boys were playing outside, I moved a little scrap stash to the kitchen table and sat down and did this page....it was using the POTM (paper of the month) at Bons.

Love the My Minds Eye lil robots collection! Perfect for my little munchkins!!





Well this afternoon, my sweet sister is coming over to babysit the boys tonight while Brad and I go out for dinner for our anniversary....I am so excited..Brad said he would choose the place and surprise me! What a sweetie!

Thanks everyone for all your lovely messages on our anniversary too!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Love
Melinda xo

7 comments:

  1. that sure is a stunning LO :)
    How sweet is Brad!!! Your totally deserve a surprise tea out after what a great mum and wife you have been and will contiune to be :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Melinda,
    I must finally leave a comment, as your work is absolutely stunning and I love to check out your latest creations!! LOVE this page, and all your awesome boy pages! What could be better than two little boys huh?! ;-)
    That anniversary dinner sounds fantastic - enjoy!! :-)

    Sonya G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love that LO Min, and enjoy your dinner out tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it too!! The paint - what a yummy colour! Enjoy your dinner out tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with the POTM, Min...just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that page min just stunning ..hope u enjoyed that dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I thought this one would get picked up for pub!!!!! YAY!!!! Good luck with the scrapping today - I'm off to reply to your email from the other day ... how slack am I!!!

    ReplyDelete