Monday, April 19, 2010

1st Christmas!

I have always wanted to do an all white LO, although everytime I attempted it, it never seemed to work....now I know its all about the photo! The photo will either "make it" or "break it"!!

So seeing as though the criteria over at the KRAFT IT UP challenge blog was to use Kraft as your base (of course) and a monochromatic colour scheme but not using brown, I jumped at the chance to try it again. This is what I have come up with. A very cute photo of Finlay taken at his 1st Christmas (I know...long time ago!!). He was only 10 weeks old...

Thanks for stopping by and for all your gorgeous comments. They keep me inspired!

Have a great week!

Love
Min xo

5 comments:

  1. You've nailed the all white colour scheme! And oh, what a cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS as Min :) what a cute photo and that photo is scrapped PERFECTLY in everyway!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect Min - I love it HEAPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Melinda! You've done very well with the criteria and the photo is perfect and VERY cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this scrapbook page. Just gorgeous. It's sad the kids grow so quickly. Enjoy your blog. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete