Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feeling Inspired!!

Do you find that there are so many challenges and gorgeous creations out there that are really inspiring, that you are not sure where to start?? Well I have been recently inspired to create this LO for the Kraft It Up challenge blog, using Kraft of course and mixed alpha title. The LO that inspired me was this one created by the extremely talented Felicity Wilson! :-) I loved her use of the chippie tree (designed by Leeann Pearce) which I have had in my stash for ages now. I love how it came up when I sprayed glimmermist over it! Thanks Flis for inspiring me!

March Write Now challenge at Bons was to create a LO based on a question and answer. Also included in the LO we had to use Kraft cardstock, chipboard, masking with glimmermist. Do you love my one eyed frog!!?? Finlay decided he loves frogs too and had a go at attempting to eat it...so one eye has disappeared, was all too mangled to try and re-attach!! I decided to leave it like that for a quirky look!

Using some of the yummy March Boy Kit from Bons.

Bons CC was on last night and there are some fantastic challenges for me to complete! I really feel in the mood to scrap so I better get off here and start. The photography challenges also started today.....today's prompt is something with orange....hmmm will have to see what I can come up with!
Hope you are all having a great week!
Love
Melinda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment