Monday, November 16, 2009

Scrappy Weekend!

Well I had a scrappy weekend...which felt sooooooo good.!! Brad had a night with the boys on Friday night so I stayed home and while my little boys were asleep I scrapped the night away and ended up with two LO's finished....never done that before!!! So I thought I would share.


This one is for the "win a kit"competition over at Bons. The challenge this time was to create a LO with a B&W photo, only 3 PP, 1 Diecut and it had to have scallops in there somewhere. PLUS...there was a list of elements to which we had to choose 7 but I impressed myself and was able to use all of them. So here it is. I was so impressed with how it all came together.



Using the paper of the month over at Bons. Loved it so much that I even bought 2 pieces of it!! lol.... its the Basic Grey urban prairie/morning glory paper. You can buy it here.


I ended up doing two more pages but I will share with you tomorrow hopefully.

Have a very scrappy and happy week everyone :-)!

Love and hugs
Melinda xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW those Layout are sensational and AWESOME photos.
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete